Eagle Eye Unveils LPR Solution It Says Works With Any Security Camera
Eagle Eye LPR uses artificial intelligence in a Cloud-based system, and does not require the purchase of special cameras.
AUSTIN, Texas — Eagle Eye Networks announces the launch of Eagle Eye LPR (license plate recognition), which it says uses artificial intelligence (AI) in a true Cloud-based system for high accuracy in all kinds of challenging conditions.
Eagle Eye LPR operates on readily available security cameras making it affordable and practical for today’s business owners, according to the company.
“We’re seeing increased demand for LPR/ANPR for security and business optimization. Eagle Eye LPR is designed to be easy to deploy and manage, and it does not require the purchase of special cameras,” says Dean Drako, CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “Our industry-leading AI not only provides high accuracy, the Eagle Eye Cloud LPR is continuously improved to support new license plates and increase accuracy.”
Powered by Eagle Eye Networks AI and analytics, Eagle Eye LPR works with the Eagle Eye Networks Vehicle Surveillance Package (VSP) to enable monitoring of vehicles across multiple locations.
Eagle Eye Networks supports many manufacturers’ LPR products including cameras, as the company says it operates an open system giving customers choice. The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS will continue to support camera and other LPR technologies.
Eagle Eye LPR Features:
- Camera Agnostic: Works securely with nearly any IP or other camera
- Affordable: Does not require specialty cameras, onsite hardware or onsite maintenance
- High Accuracy: Eagle Eye’s AI is said to provide industry-leading accuracy even for non-standard license plates and in challenging lighting and environmental conditions
- Flexibility: Open API for integrations with other technology partners
- Scalability: Manage and add locations, cameras, features with the click of a button
- Continuous Delivery: AI LPR is continually improved to support newer license plates, and all Eagle Eye development innovations are instantly delivered to customers via the Cloud
- Broad Geographic LPR/ANPR Support: North America, Mexico, EU, UK, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia
Target Applications for Eagle Eye LPR Include:
- Smart parking with LPR-based automation
- Corporate offices for vehicle entry/exit
- Healthcare and education campuses – Touchless access control
- Home Owners Associations (HOAs) and Multi-Family Homes – Neighborhood safety
- Critical Infrastructure, industrial – Multi-site remote monitoring
- Restaurants, retail, curbside pickup – Improved customer experience
- Hospitality, and more
Eagle Eye says its LPR solution offers resellers opportunities to enter new markets, to provide additional services and to increase revenue.
Lon Bazelais, president of Grid Squared Systems, an Eagle Eye Networks certified security systems integrator based in New York City, says, “With Eagle Eye LPR, there’s no major hardware swap or installation, you can use existing cameras. They have made it super easy for us and for our clients. Eagle Eye license plate recognition removes the hassle and expense of LPR systems. Now, Eagle Eye LPR will allow us to enter new vertical markets, notably parking facilities, which is a huge opportunity for us in New York City. We’re also excited to bring this advanced technology to our existing clients who want to add LPR to their current security systems.”
Brian West, president of ParkNGo in Dayton, Ohio who is using Eagle Eye LPR to modernize their overall security posture, adds, “We’re seriously streamlining parking operations and improving the experience for customers at the same time. With Eagle Eye LPR, our customers can enter and exit the lot without even rolling down their windows. Their prepaid parking reservation is automatically applied and the experience is just short of magical. We’re impressed with the high accuracy of the Eagle Eye LPR—their artificial intelligence (AI) makes the difference—and it is so simple for our employees to use. The total cost of ownership is reduced as the solution works with a low-cost ONVIF camera, and the managed service from Eagle Eye assures me of continuous upgrades and support.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!