Pelco Rolls Out Sarix Pro Series 3 Fixed IP Camera Line
Pelco says the affordability and feature set of the Sarix Pro Series 3 make it well-suited for healthcare, education, government and commercial industries.
FRESNO, Calif. — Pelco announces the release of the Sarix Professional (Pro) Series 3 fixed IP cameras.
Offered in mini-dome, bullet box, and wedge configurations, these IP cameras deliver a balanced set of features and performance at affordable price points that allow for deployment across a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, according to the company.
Features include low light and wide dynamic range capabilities with options of 1MP, 2MP, 3MP and 5MP.
“The Sarix Pro 3 IP camera series solves real security video challenges in a broad range of industries by providing more security detail in challenging scenes with excellent low light and wide dynamic range performance,” says Kevin Saldanha, principal product manager. “In Healthcare and Education verticals, where vandalism and bi-directional audio communication is required, this camera series has models with IK10 vandal resistance and built-in microphones that can meet those requirements seamlessly. For Commercial industry-related needs that require several hundreds to thousands of high-resolution cameras with 24/7 monitoring on a limited budget, the Sarix Pro 3 Series delivers cost-savings with less bandwidth and storage requirements supported by H.265 video encoding and Pelco Smart Compression.”
Sarix Pro 3 IP camera series features include:
- Up to 120dB True Wide Dynamic Range
- Adaptive IR Illumination (Up to 50m for dome cameras and up to 80m for bullet cameras)
- 5MP camera models can stream 60 FPS for up to 4MP resolution.
- Conserve/minimize bandwidth and storage costs via H.265 and Pelco Smart Compression technology.
- Flexible recording and viewing of video with three streams and optimized streams to save on costs. All three independent streams are configurable with video encoding (H.265/H.264/MJEPG), resolution and frame rate.
- Enhanced detection and faster response ability by way of bi-directional audio with audio line-in and line-out. A built-in microphone is also included in the indoor dome camera.
- Flexible deployment in challenging environments with IK10, IP66, and IP67 ratings and a wide operating temperature. The cameras’ housings are built using metal construction and select camera models are ideal for areas prone to tampering and vandalism, like correctional facilities, hospitals and schools. IP66 and IP67-rated models are available for water and dust protection, while environmental models can operate in extreme temperature environments (between –40° to 60°C).
- Single-wire PoE connection. 24VAC and 12VDC power options are also available.
- Integrated and industry standard compliant. These cameras work with VideoXpert on both H.264/H.265 and with Endura and Digital Sentry along with VxToolbox. They are also ONVIF Profile -S, -G, -Q, and -T compliant and work with well with third-party video management systems that conform to these ONVIF Profiles.
Sarix Pro Series 3 cameras are available to be ordered now. Dome and bullet models ship in August, box cameras ship in September and wedge models ship in October. Learn more about the camera series in the video below.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!