SureView Systems Introduces Latest Automation Platform, Immix i28
In addition to recent UL 1981 Revision 3 updates, Immix has recently been through third-party security penetration testing.
TAMPA, Fla. — SureView Systems announces the release of Immix i28, the newest iteration of the company’s automation platform.
Immix is a video-centric software automation platform that is said to consolidate a wide range of different security products into one operator interface. The interface allows users to deliver a full range of video-based services that “greatly increase operational efficiency, as well as their recurring monthly revenue (RMR) opportunities,” according to the announcement.
Immix i28 is a faster and more efficient tool for SureView’s customer base of commercial central stations, global security operations center (GSOCs) and private command centers, offering key features for improved functionality. According to SurView, these include:
- Speed enhancements of up to 40%, improving response times and security outcomes.
- The introduction of HTML5 for live video streaming (the first step in the full replacement of Adobe Flash Player) greatly reduces CPU and RAM consumption on the server and provides cost benefits to customers running Immix on Cloud servers.
- The new First Line interface is a lean, alarm-only interface that enables very high-volume stations offering video verification services to cycle through alarms faster and more efficiently and filter out the “noise” that hinders monitoring operations.
- In addition to recent UL 1981 Revision 3 updates, Immix has recently been through third-party security penetration testing. As a result of this testing there is a number of security enhancements that have been made to the platform to ensure that Immix remains fully secure against possible cyberattacks.
- Enhanced audit event filtering allows users to filter through the noise and find specific records within the audit history.
- Incident email styling allows users to customize email communications from Immix to re-enforce their brand.
- Customers can now receive arm/disarm notifications via email alerting them when their site is armed or disarmed.
“We are very excited about the new i28 version of Immix and the vast improvements it offers our customers, both operationally as well as from a cost standpoint,” states Simon Morgan, CTO, SureView Systems. “Every new feature within i28 is designed to make the Immix platform lighter, faster and more secure and allow our customers to offer best-in-class service at optimal levels.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!