Integration Nation: The Security Tech Modern Organizations Need To Compete
Your customers want to know more and control more for more efficiency, security, and better planning.
Organizations are looking to get more out of their security technologies. The pandemic and the security challenges associated with it shone a spotlight on inefficiencies and gaps in organizational security and spurred the demand for integrated technologies that can work together to create more robust systems with better analytics. Your customers want to know more and control more for more efficiency, security, and better planning.
Join the webinar to learn:
- What an API is and what should you look for when adding solutions to your portfolio
- Why is it important and what the value is of an integrated system to your customers
- How it allows you to meet more customer needs and drive deals and revenue
- Jonathan Polon, Senior Director of Business Development, Brivo
Jonathan Polon is the Senior Director of Business Development at Brivo. In this capacity, he manages the global sales channel for the company and also manages API integration partnerships across a variety of industries, including flexible workspace. Prior to Brivo, Polon held marketing and business development positions at American Express, TrueCar and AARP.
- Larissa Duzhansky, VP of Sales, Camio
- Larissa Duzhansky has spent the last 10 years in customer and partner-facing positions at technology companies. During that time, she has worked at both large global enterprises and startups. Larissa began her career in the software industry at VMware, where she spent almost 5 years in various roles in the sales organization. Prior to VMware, Larissa worked in strategy consulting as an analyst at McKinsey & Co. She earned both her Bachelors in Economics and Master of Arts in International Economics & Finance degrees from Brandeis University.
- Adrian Palacios, Co-founder & CTO, Nexudus