Security Sales and Integration September 2017 Issue
Critical Infrastructure Market Focus
- All Eyes on JCI
- Johnson Controls and Tyco have combined to create a global powerhouse in building products and technology, integrated solutions and energy storage. SSI gives the industry its first in-depth look into this new security behemoth and what it means for both the supplier and installer channel sectors
- Busting Through Bureaucracy for Bigger Bucks
- In worthwhile pursuits ranging from mountain climbing to government contracting, reaching the summit requires knowing the lay of the land, preparation, skill and perseverance. As a security integrator after government business the latter two factors are up to you. For the rest you’ve come to the right place.
- A Structured Approach to Securing Critical Infrastructure
- Electrical Substation Infused With Powerful Surveillance