SSI 2023 Home Automation Report
Broaden your knowledge base and position your security business for greater success with our Home Automation Deep Dive.
Security Sales & Integration’s 11th annual Home Automation Deep Dive report, produced in partnership with Parks Associates, examines the current state of the residential and smart-home security industry. This thought-leadership article provides exclusive, can’t-find-it-anywhere-else research data on the home-automation industry and how dealers/installers/integrators are working within it.
Every year, SSI readers eagerly anticipate this report. In this 2023 edition, our editors help you and your business learn more about:
- Expected changes in residential-related revenues
- The top business inhibitors for security dealers
- How channel businesses are positioning themselves relative to smart-home security vs. premise-based security
- Average revenues derived from professional monitoring
- The Matter initiative and channel partners’ familiarity (or lack thereof) with it
- AI as a possible selling point for smart-home device solutions
- The top impacts of AI for security dealer businesses
Invest a few minutes of your time to read this Home Automation Deep Dive report. It’s a perfect opportunity to broaden your knowledge base and position your security business for greater success.