A ‘Stellar’ Cast of Suppliers
Which manufacturers, distributors and central stations truly have their channel partners’ backs? Check out SSI’s 2015 Supplier Stellar Service Award winners.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
It’s often been said that installing security systems dealers and integrators are in the peace of mind business – delivering customers solutions to ease the psychological burden of unprotected people or assets. That’s all well and good, but then who helps those companies shoulder the load and lessen the mental anguish of operating in a highly competitive field that can be urgent, mission-critical and involve life-and-death consequences? The enterprises that supply, serve and support them, that’s who; the best of which deserve accolades for the essential roles they play.
That’s why this year Security Sales & Integration launched an important new program to recognize the security industry’s top performing products manufacturers, wholesale distributors and third-party central monitoring stations. SSI‘s Supplier Stellar Service Awards salute those companies that set themselves apart from the thousands of competitors to deliver the highest levels of service and support to the installing dealer and integrator community.
With voting tabulated from SSI‘s readership, the Stellar Service Awards honors suppliers for outstanding efforts across a range of 10 support/service areas. They are: Customer Service/General Communication; Dealer Program; Sales & Marketing Support; Shipping Policies; Social Media Presence; Technical Support; Trade Show Presence; Training Programs; Warranty Policies; and Web site.
“The purpose of the Supplier Stellar Service Awards is twofold,” says SSI Editor-in-Chief and Associate Publisher Scott Goldfine. “We wanted to establish a vehicle to allow suppliers that go above and beyond to deliver premium support and service to be rightly recognized for those efforts, and to create a valuable feedback mechanism that facilitates security dealers and integrators communicating voice-of-the-customer opinions.”
Goldfine announced and presented the inaugural batch of 28 winning suppliers with their Platinum, Gold and Silver status awards during a special presentation from the show floor June 25 during ESX in Baltimore. Two companies, ADI and Honeywell, captured a pair of Stellar Awards. Disagree with any of the choices? Then be sure to cast your votes next time around.
Customer Service/General Communication
- Stellar Service 2015 Platinum Winner: Rapid Response Monitoring
- Stellar Service 2015 Gold Winner: Altronix
- Stellar Service 2015 Silver Winner: Arecont Vision
- Stellar Service 2015 Platinum Winner: Napco Security Technologies
- Stellar Service 2015 Gold Winner: Monitronics
- Stellar Service 2015 Silver Winner: Software House (a Tyco Security Products company)
Sales & Marketing Support
- Stellar Service 2015 Platinum Winner: Axis Communications
- Stellar Service 2015 Gold Winner: Bosch Security Systems
- Stellar Service 2015 Silver Winner: DoorKing
- Stellar Service 2015 Platinum Winner: Security Lock Distributors
- Stellar Service 2015 Gold Winner: Tri-Ed/Anixter
- Stellar Service 2015 Silver Winner: ADI
Social Media Presence
- Stellar Service 2015 Platinum Winner: Alarm.com
- Stellar Service 2015 Gold Winner: DMP
- Stellar Service 2015 Silver Winner: Fire-Lite Alarms
Click on the next page for more winners!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!