11 Security Technology Selections for February
Here are 11 security products integrators can suggest to clients.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
If you’re a security systems integrator looking for new security products to offer your end-user clients, you’ve come to the right place!
In this photo gallery, take a look at 11 solutions, including video surveillance, access control, home automation, and intrusion detection to offer your clients. They include:
- ATV IP Cameras with IR LEDs
- Camden Door Controls Battery-Powered Wireless Keypad
- DMP Z-Wave Thermostat
- Elpas Lone Worker Emergency Call Transmitter
- Gamewell-FCI FAAST XT Aspirating Smoke Detector
- Honeywell HDZ P/T/Z Cameras
- Interlogix ZeroWire Security System
- March Networks Searchlight 4 Business Intelligence Solution
- mobiDEOS Universal Cloud and Network Enabler Video Encoding Platform
- Secura Key SK-NET Version 5.20 Access Control System Software
- Securitron AQE Series PoE Injectors and Extractors
What are your favorite security products to offer clients? Which solutions were the easiest to install and which were the most difficult? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!