12 Hot Surveillance Cameras in 2014
Take a look at 12 video surveillance cameras from 2014 that you can suggest to your clients.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
As we reflect on what has occurred over the course of this year, it’s hard to believe how quickly 2014 has come and gone. And although the year has come to an end, one thing that hasn’t gone anywhere is video surveillance systems.
In 2014, SSI featured several articles focused on helping security systems integrators build their sales using video surveillance solutions.
For example, SSI offered tips on how installing security contractors could help customers tame traffic using IP video solutions.
And who could forget the article, “10 Tips to Tip the IP Video Sales Scales,” which offered security systems integrators winning sales strategies to help convince analog video users to switch to IP video solutions?
Since we covered video surveillance quite a bit this year, SSI decided to close out the year with a slideshow featuring some of the hottest cameras introduced in 2014.
Take a look at 12 video surveillance from 2014 that you can suggest to your clients:
- ATV IPCH2M43PB 2MP Height-Strip Covert IP Camera
- Axis M1025 Network Camera
- Bosch Expanded IP Camera Portfolio
- Hikvision Turbo HD Analog Solution
- Honeywell Performance Series HD IP Video Kits
- IQinVision Alliance-mx Dome Cameras
- LILIN 3MP P/T/Z Dome Camera
- Mobotix Allround Dual M15 Camera
- Observint Alibi Video Surveillance Series
- Panasonic 3 Series Dome Network Cameras
- Samsung WiseNet III 3-Megapixel Cameras
- Speco Technologies Intensifier IP Cameras
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Commercial Integrator + Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add to your bottom line.
A FREE subscription to the top resource for security and integration industry will prove to be invaluable.