Advanced Technology Video Releases New VMS Software for Mac
The new ATVision IP Client Software features cross platform capabilities on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
COPPELL, TX – Advanced Technology Video (ATV), a provider of video surveillance solutions since 1983, has announced the release of a new ATVision IP Client Software with cross platform capabilities on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
The ATVision IP Client is the latest addition to the ATV IP Series product line and will provide a complete end-to-end solution with seamless monitoring and viewing of IP cameras, network video recorders (NVR) and digital video recorders (DVR), according to the company.
“ATV is very pleased to release a new professional VMS client that offers end-to-end solutions for both traditional analog and newer IP based systems,” says Keith Shaver, vice president of sales and marketing. “The ATVision IP Client is easy to use on Windows and Mac computers, highly scalable for small to large projects and includes free lifetime upgrades without licensing or annual maintenance fees.”
The client software is offered at no cost and includes lifetime upgrades with no licensing or annual maintenance fees.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Capable of up to 4 live monitors, with 16 channels per monitor
- Multiple display layouts, defined by user
- Real time event monitoring and device status
- Smart discovery of all devices
- Maximum 4k resolution display
- Dual stream support
- Easy PTZ and alarm controls
- Useful toolbars for easy control of features such as digital zoom, audio, image rotation, snapshot and others
- Multiple User and Authority Management Levels
- ONVIF compliant for network video interoperability
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!