ISC West 2018 Preview: Trends, Technologies and New Business Models in Security & IoT
Join us to learn more about ISC West 2018’s Trends, Technologies and New Business Models in Security & IoT…
There has never been a more … interesting … time in the security and home-automation channels. Professional installers and integrators have more choices than ever before, but they also face stiffer competition from mass-market service providers and consumer-centric manufacturers.
On the pro-install side, ADT, Vivint and Comcast/Xfinity continue to gain steam. In DIY-land, Google/Nest, Amazon/Ring, Samsung/ADT and other consumer-electronics giants are grabbing new security customers and setting industry standards in terms of pricing and service.
For the pros, it can be pretty nerve-wracking, but hopefully a little exciting. After all, the new attention lavished on security and smart-home technology means more visibility for professional service providers and possibly more demand from an increasingly confused customer base.
In this free webinar, hosted by CEPro and SSI, we explore new trends in security and IoT from the technology, product and business angles. We also provide a glimpse of the new products, strategies, and themes we can expect to see at ISC West 2018.
Join us on April 5th @2PM!
Discussion Topics Include:
- Technology trends in security and home automation (cloud vs. fog processing, AI, audio/video analytics, CSO of the home, headless systems, unattended deliveries, community surveillance and more)
- Competitive landscape – DIY and mass-market installation
- Case studies: fresh approaches to the security and home-automation business
- Serving the new self-help generation
- Key themes and new technologies expected at ISC West 2018