Boon Edam Expands Presence at 62nd ASIS In’l Seminar and Exhibits
The largest security entrance manufacturer in North America expands booth, plus installs turnstiles at tradeshow’s main entrance.
LILLINGTON, N.C. – Boon Edam, a provider of security entrances and architectural revolving doors, announces an enhanced presence at the 62nd ASIS Int’l Seminar and Exhibits in Orlando, Fla., Sept. 12-14. In addition to expanding its booth to the largest footprint ever at the ASIS event, the company will also be the first official turnstile sponsor of the exhibition.
As the first official turnstile sponsor at ASIS Int’l since the event’s inception, Boon Edam will install 18 lanes of barrier-free Speedlane 2048 optical turnstiles at the main entrance to the exhibits. The Speedlanes will be the first product that attendees encounter as they enter the exhibits hall.
Due to unprecedented sales growth over the last several years, Boon Edam says it has expanded its booth size at ASIS to 40’x40′, with several designated meeting areas to accommodate larger groups from global and enterprise customers.
Following are just a few of the product demos on tap:
- A full complement of Speedlane Lifeline optical turnstiles, which were launched last year and offer on-trend styling and an intuitive user experience. The booth will include a Speedlane Swing, Slide and Open.
- BoonTouch, a proprietary desktop touchpad with integrated software that enables efficient traffic management for many types of Boon Edam security entrances.
- BoonConnect, an IP-addressable, proprietary software system that provides diagnostic and configuration tools for the Tourlock security revolving door and Circlelock mantrap portal. Users can access door operations and events using devices such as a tablet, laptop or smartphone via secured corporate network.
- The Tourlock 180+90, a top-selling security revolving door in the industry due to its high throughput and ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
- The Circlelock mantrap portal is an anti-piggybacking solution for sensitive areas. At ASIS, the company will demonstrate the procedure for secondary biometric authorization inside the portal using the latest iris scanning technology by Iris ID Systems, called the iCAM7S Series reader.
Boon Edam will display its wares in booth 1401.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!