10 HD Security Cameras to Keep an Eye on
Take a look at 10 HD video surveillance cameras in this slideshow!
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Consumers are always looking for the latest and greatest technologies, and as the interest in IP-based video surveillance continues to grow, most end users are looking for high definition security cameras that capture clear, high-resolution images, to monitor their prized possessions.
The June 2015 edition of Security Sales & Integration features an array of HD security cameras, including Micropower Technologies’ SOLVEIL video surveillance solution, which earned the Most Valuable Product award in the Megapixel, 4K Ultra & Other HD Cameras category.
In this photo gallery, take a look at 10 high definition video solutions that you can suggest to your clients including:
- Axis Communications: P56 Series HDTV P/T/Z Cameras
- Bolide Technology: 6MP Fish-Eye Camera
- Bosch Security Systems: FLEXIDOME IP Panoramic 7000 MP Camera – MVP Nominee
- Exacq Technologies: Illustra Edge Cameras
- MicroPower Technologies: SOLVEIL Video Surveillance Solution – MVP Winner
- Mobotix: c25 Hemispheric Indoor Ceiling Camera
- Sony: SNC-VM772R 4K Security Camera
- Speco Technologies: HD-TVI 2MP Dome Camera
- Vitek: ENVI Series VTC-IR62NZ/922 IP Bullet Camera
- VIVOTEK: SD8161 Indoor Speed Dome Network Camera
What are your favorite high definition/megapixel solutions to offer your customers? Which solutions were the easiest to install and which were the most difficult? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!