IDIS to Launch New Video, Back-to-Workplace Solutions at GSX+
New IDIS solutions include a plug-and-play appliance that supports safe return-to-workplace strategies across all industry sectors, 2MP micro dome camera and more.
COPPELL, Texas — IDIS will be launching a host of new technologies at Global Security Exchange Plus (GSX+), which will take place virtually Sept. 21-25.
IDIS says the tech will transform control room and security operations with greater situational awareness, faster investigations and an enhanced user experience, as well as support a safe return-to-workplace (RTW) set of strategies that, when combined, continue to deliver on the company’s promise of a low total cost of ownership.
Technologies that will be highlighted during GSX+ include:
- Next generation IDIS Deep Learning Analytics with AI-assisted notifications for object, loitering and fall detection, as well as tools that leverage metadata to rapidly speed up investigations. This capability is said to empower security teams with enhanced situational awareness and operator efficiency, thereby enabling operators to initiate a faster and more appropriate response to life safety incidents, threats, and suspicious activity.
- New IDIS COVID-19 solutions. This plug-and-play appliance supports safe return-to-workplace strategies across all industry sectors. It includes essential capabilities that facilitate social distancing, people counting, occupancy monitoring/crowd detection, mask detection and reporting compliance.
- The new IDIS Mobile features an improved user-friendly interface app with split screens and portrait modes that enables users to manage both IDIS VMS options (the free IDIS Center VMS and IDIS Solution Suite) to improve real-time monitoring/verification of incidents and enable instant investigation across multiple facilities/sites on the move.
- IDIS all-in-one interface — Cloud Manager (ICM) — enables users to view live and recorded video via a web browser with the added assurance of the highest levels of cybersecurity protection and without the need to install any additional software.
- The new 2MP micro dome camera, available with a choice of pearly color options, with its non-bubble, anti-IR reflection structure will be demonstrated to show crisp nighttime image capture.
Presentations and demos will be led by IDIS America Regional Sales Directors Jeff Montoya and Jason Burrows. Among the topics and technologies they will be covering are IDIS’ end-to-end logistics featuring the 12MP Super Fisheye, as well as the modular and scalable solution IDIS Solution Suite VMS. They’ll also present a session that will help end-users understand and calculate the lifecycle and total cost of ownership of their video surveillance solutions.
“IDIS is extremely proud to be part of the 2020 GSX+ online-experience platform,” says Jeff Montoya, IDIS America sales director for the Eastern region. “We look forward to meeting our booth visitors virtually and presenting our innovative surveillance technologies and solutions. We’re very pleased also to be introducing our most recent innovations to meet the security challenges of this COVID-19 era.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!