NFSA Event Anticipated to Be Largest Gathering in Association History
The National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA) will hold its 2007 Annual Seminar & Exhibition at the new Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas on May 3-5. NFSA expects record-breaking attendance in excess of 1,400, the largest attendance of any annual fire sprinkler event in the association’s history. The previous record-holding event was the association’s 2005 100th Anniversary Celebration & Exhibition held in New York City when more than 1,200 fire sprinkler professionals attended.
The 2007 event includes two days of intensive workshops and informative general speaker sessions, informal networking opportunities and management team programs for designers, purchasing agents, superintendents, engineers and chief officers. There will be more than 105 vendor booths in the exhibit hall showcasing the newest products and technology in the fire sprinkler industry.
Among the exhibition’s highlights:
- An industry “Top Tech” competition designed to crown the best fire sprinkler system layout technicians in the United States and Canada
- A technician educational track highlighting standards and building code changes and engineering issues at the design and installation level
- The CEO/president track, identifying best practices, personnel and fleet management issues, and personal asset protection
- A purchasing agent track, addressing estimating, inventory control, commodity acquisition, payment negotiation
- Two golf tournaments, including a medal play tournament at the TPC at the Canyons and a couple’s scramble at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Bear’s Best golf course.
Registration is open, though the best discounts are for those that register before April 1. The NFSA will also be offering several registration discounts for new and returning participants.
For more information and registration information, visit www.nfsa.org.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!