NSCA Unveils Industry Sponsors for Business & Leadership Conference
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) has announced the lineup of industry leaders supporting the 16th annual Business & Leadership Conference Committee, taking place Feb. 27 to March 1 in Dallas.
The Business & Leadership Conference will welcome more than 200 representatives from the electronic systems to discuss how businesses leverage existing resources to increase profits, establish a new sales model, and turn IT convergence from a threat into an opportunity.
“These sponsors understand the value and need to support integrators in the electronic systems channel,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “Their support has allowed us to provide the only leadership conference tailored to this industry for 16 years.”
Sponsors for the 16th annual event include:
- Host Sponsor: Atlas Sound/IED
- Keynote Sponsor: Synnex Corporation
- Platinum Sponsors: AMX, BIAMP Systems, Chief Manufacturing, Shure Incorporated, West Penn Wire
- Gold Sponsors: Almo Professional AV, Cisco, FSR Inc., Gepco Brand, LG Electronics, Liberty AV Solutions, Media Visions, Panasonic, Rauland-Borg Corporation, Solutions360, SurgeX, Tannoy, ViewSonic
- Session Sponsors: Bose, Listen Technologies, Middle Atlantic Products
- Integrator Sponsors: Bosch, BTX Technologies Inc., Eaton; Kramer-Canada, Kramer – US; Sennheiser, Stealth Acoustics
- Item Sponsor: Herman Pro AV
- Endorsed By: Commercial Integrator, PSA Security Network, USAV
Click here for registration information to attend.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!