Study: Identity-Centric Security Viewed as Critical by 82% of Senior IT Execs
Identity-centric security is driving business growth in the app economy.
A study by CA Technologies shows that 82% of Senior IT Executives say identity-centric security is critical to their business.
CA Technologies polled 1,770 IT executives in 10 industry sectors across 21 countries between May and September.
The study also revealed that:
- 83% agree they need to balance strong security with enabling the business
- 82% say identity-centric security is critical to their business, yet only 25% can be considered advanced users of it
- Twice as many advanced users of identity-centric security have seen a reduction in data breaches compared to basic users-41% versus 21%
- 76% of advanced users of identity-centric security have seen improvement in customer experience
- Advanced users have seen a 47% improvement in new business growth and a 45% improvement in customer satisfaction
“This data shows that identity-centric security is the killer app for digital transformation,” says Mordecai Rosen, senior vice president and general manager of security business at CA Technologies. “Any successful digital transformation requires an organization to build trusted digital relationships with their customers, employees and partners, and identity-centric security is the foundation of that effort.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!