Video Analytics, Video Content Analysis Market Forecasted to Grow at 19.5% CAGR Until 2020
Strong demand for security-related video surveillance systems among the reasons for the rapid growth.
Video Analytics (VA) and Video Content Analysis have generated a remarkable amount of business in the past years with mature technology, and the Security & Civilian market is forecasted to experience decades of rapid growth. The Video Analytics & Intelligent Video Surveillance Technologies: Security & Civilian Global Market — 2015-2020 report indicates the global IVS & VA industry revenues are forecasted to grow at 19.5% CAGR from 2014 to 2020.
RELATED: Public Safety and Security Market to Grow to $370B by 2020, Forecast Predicts
Some of the reasons for the rapid market growth are:
- Strong demand for security-related video surveillance
- Retail industry customers behavior video analytics boom
- The rapidly growing “Internet of Everything” applications drive the “Video Imaging of Everything” proliferation
- Technology maturity: video analytics algorithms, processors, applications and products underwent a decade of technological evolution to intelligent video processing, based on advancements in image processing, enabling automatic and semi-automatic detection and identification of signatures
- Cost reduction of video analytic systems, driven by the falling prices of image processing DSPs and communication systems
Other reasons can be found here.
The Video Analytics & Intelligent Video Surveillance Technologies: Global Security & Civilian Market – 2015-2020 report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry decision makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
RELATED: Report: Global Home Security Solutions Market to Surpass $30B by 2022
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!