Eagle Eye Cloud VMS Now Comes in 3 Different Editions
The standard, professional and enterprise editions all include the core functionality of Eagle Eye Networks VMS.
AUSTIN, Texas — Eagle Eye Networks, a global provider of Cloud-based video surveillance products and solutions, announces enhancements to the Eagle Eye Cloud Video Management System (Eagle Eye Cloud VMS), providing three editions: Enterprise, Professional and Standard.
Customers can choose the edition that best meets their needs, based on factors such as: number of locations, number of users, system complexity and regulatory requirements.
Eagle Eye Networks‘ growing customer base includes organizations of all sizes and types that choose Eagle Eye cyber-secure Cloud solutions with artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics for security and operational optimization, according to the company. The new editions are well-suited for larger organizations with complex needs to smaller businesses that appreciate simplicity.
“Our new Eagle Eye Cloud VMS editions will propel customer and reseller success by delivering the right solution for each customer, while ensuring customers have the flexibility to scale,” says Dean Drako, founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
Here’s an overview of Eagle Eye Editions:
- Standard Edition — Designed for small businesses and franchisees with a modest number of locations, the basic Edition is for businesses that value recorded and live video access using a browser or mobile device.
- Professional Edition — Designed for mid-sized (10 to 25+ locations) and rapidly growing security operations, the Professional Edition includes features to better manage large quantities of locations, users and cameras.
- Enterprise Edition — Ideal for large, distributed and multinational businesses, Enterprise supports an unlimited number of users, providing a sophisticated permissions solution for access and video sharing. Ideal for customers who require flexible user identity and access management; advanced operational reporting; and the capability to meet audit, process and regulatory requirements.
All Eagle Eye Editions include the core functionality of Eagle Eye Networks VMS, including:
- Gives customers flexibility to adjust the portion of video stored in the Cloud and portion stored on-premises, ranging from 0% to 100%, using Eagle Eye Cloud-Premises Flex Storage
- Ensures data protection and durability with triple-redundant storage
- Supports camera resolutions of up to 20 MP per camera, and up to 10 years of retention of video
- Provides unlimited integrations with systems such as point of sale and access control using Eagle Eye Video API Platform
- Supports the full spectrum of camera analytics and artificial intelligence (AI), Cloud analytics and AI, and all the functions customers might need to make their system fully functional and to deliver great operating results
- Leverages existing infrastructure by working with thousands of digital and analog cameras from all the leading manufacturers
Eagle Eye Editions will be available in late Q4, 2021. Click here for more info.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!