Security Sales and Integration Summit 2019
The SSI Summit offers real world ideas on how to improve your business processes and evolve your product and market mix to maximize revenues and financial performance.
Now in its 4th year, Total Tech’s SSI Summit is the premier business development event for security dealers and integrators. This exclusive, executive-level event will host 60+ top security dealers and integrators, with average annual revenues in excess of $30 million. Guests come to share best practices, explore product and market trends and connect in high-quality ways with sponsors. They leave with practical ideas on how to grow and improve their companies and the peer and vendor advisor networks they need to help them do so.
Why Should You Attend the SSI Summit?
- Complimentary flight, hotel accommodations and event access, (including meals) provided throughout the event. Your out-of-pocket expenses are next to nothing.
- Focus on growing and improving your business. Session content comes from your integration peers who’ve successfully evolved their product and market mix and tweaked business processes to increase efficiency and improve financial performance.
- Have valuable engagements with the industry’s leading manufacturers and service providers.
- Connect in a structured, networking program with industry leader peers you can learn from.
- Explore opportunities in adjacent product categories and markets. The Total Tech product scope includes audio, video, security, networking, lighting and more. Markets include commercial, residential, institutional, industrial and governmental.
Latest SSI Summit Content from Security Sales
SSI Editor-in-Chief Scott Goldfine shares lessons learned from the recent Total Tech Summit and SSI Summit.
The Total Tech Summit convenes several hundred of North America’s top integrators to heighten their operational and product solutions.
Check out these tips from security experts handpicked from a “Best Practices” roundtable session during the most recent SSI Summit.
Systems integrator cooperative PSA Security Network will drive growth of the SSI and Commercial Integrator segments of the event by assisting in VIP guest recruitment and development of general session content.