Poll: Does Your Company Engage in Social Media Marketing?
TORRANCE, Calif. — To what extent does your company engage in social media for marketing purposes?
A) Highly active
B) Moderately active
C) Experimenting with it
D) Not active, don’t have time
E) Not active, don’t believe in it
Register your opinion in SSI’s latest Web poll and see how it ranks against your colleagues’ views.
We want to hear from you. Post your comments below and tell us what you think!
Recommended for You:
- Social Media Can Be a Friend to Security Pros
- Can Integrators Use Social Media as a Revenue Source?
- Selecting the Right Employees to Handle Social Media Marketing
- How to Build Your Social Media Fan Base
- Responding to Negative Customer Feedback on Social Media
- Facebook Feature Can Help Dealers Target Marketing
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!