10 Intrusion Detection Products to Offer Your Clients
Here are a few possible intrusion detection products to help your customers deter burglars.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Last year, the Alarm Industry Research & Educational Foundation (AIREF) sponsored a study that revealed that most burglars would not break into a home or business if they knew an alarm system was present.
This news can be music to a homeowner’s ears, and can be quite profitable for electronic security contractors who install such solutions.
But how can security systems integrators select the best solutions for their customers? SSI has got you covered! In this photo gallery, take a look at 10 intrusion detection solutions that you can suggest to your clients including:
- Napco Security Technologies iBridge Messenger Notification Service
- iControl Networks, NETGEAR STS7000 Android Touchscreen
- Honeywell 5800C2W Wireless Converter
- DMP Virtual Keypad Browser
- ELK Products Two-Way Wireless Panic Button
- Interlogix AdvisorOne Self-Contained Panel
- Takex PA-6800 Series PIR Sensors
- STI Wireless Door Chime
- Telguard HomeControl OneRate Service Plan
- DSC PowerSeries Neo Intrusion System
What are your favorite intrusion detection systems to install for your customers? Which solutions were the easiest to install and which were the most difficult? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!