Schlage Integrates into BadgePass ONE Platform
The integration of Schlage products into the BadgePass One platform is said to provide a number of benefits that include the elimination of an onsite PC to capture photos and produce security cards.
CARMEL, Ind.—Allegion US, a provider of security products and solutions, has announced its Schlage intelligent hardware integration with the BadgePass ONE platform.
With this integration, Allegion points out that BadgePass is the first to offer a subscription software package that includes all hardware and software needed to issue secure ID badges and manage door access privileges within a facility. It is also one of the first Reader Controller model integrations for Allegion, the company continues, that offers customers efficient, cost-effective access control implementations.
“As access control moves to the cloud, the teams wanted to make it more cost-effective for customers,” says Jeff Koziol, business development manager – PACS partners at Allegion.
“The Schlage NDEB and LEB intelligent wireless locks are easy to install and seamlessly communicate with the software via Wi-Fi. The Reader Controller devices round out the solution by enabling real-time updates and offering an option for doors where wireless locks are not a fit. Through this system, customers can now provision a reader device and assign access privileges to cardholders in just minutes, while greatly reducing implementation costs.”
Schlage BadgePass Integrates Offers System Efficiency
Allegion emphasizes that when its Schlage products are paired with NDEB, LEB and RC hardware, some of the key features of the BadgePass ONE platform include:
- BadgePass Hosted solution: Easy to deploy access control hardware options
- Benefits: Cost-effective, seamless, and efficient, the integration of Schlage products into the BadgePass ONE platform eliminates costly wiring and installation and the need for control panels and enclosures throughout the facility. Allegion boasts the integration makes it more affordable, enabling customers to include secure door access on more openings.
- Customers can choose from a variety of options – RCs, NDEBs or LEBs – to fit any opening.
- Mobile access: Software to manage cardholder privileges and print badges is available in the iOS App store and Windows store
- The integration eliminates the need for a PC on site for photo capture and card production. Users can easily capture cardholder data, including photo, right from their phone or tablet and send it to print immediately at the facility.
- BadgePass flexible subscription model: Customers can choose to purchase reader devices up front or as part of their ongoing BadgePass ONE system subscription, selecting from monthly or annual payment options. This helps, according to Allegion, customers without large capital budgets to still purchase ID systems and access control.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!