Ultimate CES 2019 Preview Webinar: What to See and Where to See It
SSI sister publication CE Pro will host the Ultimate CES 2019 Preview, covering emerging consumer-technology trends, smart home technologies, A/V, IoT and more.
The Ultimate CES Preview webinar is scheduled for Dec. 19.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. — CES 2019 will be here before you know it, packing 182,000 attendees and more than 4,400 exhibitors in venues around Las Vegas. Where should you go? What should you see?
The giant consumer-technology show — next held Jan. 8-11, 2019 — is hard to navigate if you don’t have a plan. Security Sales & Integration sister publication CE Pro will help you build your plan in its most popular webinar of the year: The Ultimate CES Preview, scheduled for Dec. 19.
CE Pro Founding Editor Julie Jacobson and guests will share the latest trends, most promising technologies, and hottest new products on the show floor.
The CE Pro staff has been doing its homework for CES 2019, scouring the exhibitor lists, navigating the virtual show floor, and gathering intelligence on audio, video, content, home automation, security, networking, AI, voice control, wellness, lighting, and brand new themes we never imagined.
“Whether you’re attending CES for the first time, or you’ve been every year for decades, this is not a show to navigate blindly,” Jacobson says. “The show-floor layouts change every year, emerging technologies arrive, and start-ups launch cool new products that can be hard to discover with all the CES clutter.”
The Ultimate CES 2019 Preview will include:
- Reality of predictive analytics
- Progress with smart-home “standards” and protocols
- The shape of TVs to come
- Innovations in networking and digital security
- Preview of high-end audio and video
- What the CE giants are showing
- Noteworthy start-ups at Eureka Park
- Voice control and other modern-day UIs
- Energy storage and management
- Developments in AR and VR
- New technologies for home security
- The wellness craze – lighting, IAQ, sleep, scents, sensors and more
- Editor’s Picks
- Plus: an overview of the venues and where to find the best innovations
Who should attend:
- Home-technology pros
- Security dealers
- Industry analysts and investors
- Consumer-technology press
- Manufacturers, technology providers
- Retailers, buyers
- Insurance companies
- CES attendees and non-attendees
CES 2019 will be held Jan 8-11, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. To register for the Ultimate CES 2019 Preview webinar, go here.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!