15 Questions to Reveal the Details of a Dealer Program
The task of comparing and contrasting the wide array of authorized dealer programs can begin online as most company Web sites offer essential information to at least begin your research. From there you’ll want to speak to the contracting company directly for further, more detailed inquiry. To do that, the following list of questions will help elicit the answers you’ll need to base a final decision on your chosen dealer program partner.
- What are the program’s main benefits?
- Do I turn my customers over to you?
- Do I use your branded products?
- What are the requirements to participate?
- What are my margins?
- Do you provide leads?
- What rep support can I expect?
- Can you help me evaluate your program against others?
- What are your stock rotations?
- What is the stability and reliability of the product?
- What is the average number of years key employees stay with your company?
- What is your process for dispute settlement, such as miss-shipments?
- What technical support do you offer me?
- What technical support would you offer my customers?
- Can you provide referrals from other dealers and suppliers?
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!