Eagle Eye Networks Launches ‘Premium Support Program’
The Premium Support program includes benefits such as health monitoring of devices, 24/7/365 technical support and more.
AUSTIN, Texas — Eagle Eye Networks announces the launch of its Premium Support Program to provide enhanced and proactive support designed for customers that have mission-critical needs.
Available to all customers, Premium Support provides peace-of-mind to resellers and end users that the health of their video surveillance system is being monitored, according to the company.
The service is well-suited for resellers who would like to offer additional services to their customers and for end users in highly regulated industries, with complex environments, or those with mission-critical requirements.
Eagle Eye says the program builds on the company’s commitment to superior customer service by offering advanced system health monitoring and proactive attention.
Some of the key benefits of Premium Support listed by Eagle Eye include:
- Personalized attention and knowledgeable service: When you contact Eagle Eye Premium Support, you will speak to a designated Premium Support agent who serves you and your business.
- Health monitoring: Active health monitoring of your bridges, cameras, and other components. Automatic resolution of minor issues and notification of all actions taken. Development of action plan with reseller and customer to resolve any issues. Monitoring of items related to the network. Immediate notification of power outage, if cameras are tampered with, disabled or offline.
- Fast resolution: The Premium Support team will escalate your needs in an expedited fashion.
- 24/7/365 Technical support: Eagle Eye’s Premium Support team is available around the clock, proactively monitoring deployments and ready to respond.
- Proactive support: The Premium Support team not only solves problems you highlight, it actively looks at trends and seeks opportunities to optimize your system.
- Video retrieval: The Premium Support team takes care of video incident retrieval for you at no extra cost.
“Resellers and the businesses they serve can rest assured that Eagle Eye Networks team of experts is keeping an eye on things, making sure their system is optimized for the highest performance, and proactively notifying them of concerns or opportunities to improve their system,” says Dean Drako, CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
Eagle Eye customers may subscribe to the program at any time by contacting Eagle Eye Networks or their Eagle Eye reseller.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!