SIA Announces 2023 Executive Committee, Board Members
The 7 new SIA Board of Directors members announced at ISC West will serve an initial two-year term, from 2023 to 2025.
The Security Industry Association (SIA) presented seven new members to the SIA Board of Directors at The Advance, SIA’s annual membership gathering, held during ISC West 2023, and the association’s Board of Directors confirmed new officers during its Board meeting.
The new SIA Board of Directors members, who will serve an initial two-year term, from 2023 to 2025, are:
- Charles Burns, vice president of security, Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium;
- Tom Cook, executive vice president of sales and operations, North America, Hanwha Vision;
- Tara Dunning, vice president, global security sales and strategy, Wesco;
- David Ilardi, senior vice president and president, Allegion Americas;
- John Nemerofsky, chief operating officer, SAGE Integration;
- Angela Parker, chief financial officer, Allied Universal Technology Services; and
- Steve Reinharz, CEO and chief technology officer, Robotic Assistance Devices and Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions.
The SIA Executive Committee for 2023 includes:
- Chair: James Rothstein, operating partner, Lee Equity;
- Chair-elect: Scott Dunn, senior director, business development, solutions and services, Axis Communications;
- Treasurer: Alex Housten, president, dormakaba Americas;
- Secretary: Holly Borgmann, vice president of government affairs, ADT;
- Officer at large: Jonathan Aguila, global security director, systems and technology, Meta; and
- Immediate past chair: Pierre Trapanese, CEO, Northland Controls.
“On behalf of SIA, congratulations to the SIA Board of Directors’ new members and the SIA Executive Committee for assuming their new roles. These inspiring security industry luminaries are helping to guide the association forward and drive industry success,” says SIA CEO Don Erickson. “We also thank outgoing SIA board members Greg Hill, Kim Loy, John Mack, Jody Ross and Brian Wiser for their incredible efforts to guide SIA in many different strategy areas.”
The SIA Board of Directors comprises industry professionals representing a broad spectrum of interests in the security industry. The full list of current board members can be found here.
At its Advance meeting, SIA also reviewed official association business, shared market intelligence for the year ahead and presented its annual membership awards, including the SIA Member of the Year Award, Chair’s Award, Sandy Jones Volunteer of the Year Award and Committee Chair of the Year Award. Attendees also enjoyed a presentation from special guest speaker Christopher Grniet, global head of security and safety strategy at Visa.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply