Fire Protection Specialist LVC Earns Notifier by Honeywell Million Dollar Award
LVC has been regularly recognized by Notifier winning awards including the Million Dollar Award, President’s Circle Award and Diamond Distributor Awards.
MINNEAPOLIS — Notifier by Honeywell, the largest manufacturer of engineered fire alarm systems, presented systems integrator LVC with the Million Dollar Award at the company’s recent annual conference.
LVC has earned this and other awards over the years, due to high sales volume and exceptional service of Notifier products. LVC, a fire protection company and systems integration company, is one of the largest distributors of Notifier products in Minnesota.
Since 1994, LVC has been regularly recognized by Notifier winning awards including the Million Dollar Award, President’s Circle Award and Diamond Distributor Awards. The company says its partnership with Notifier over the years has allowed it to serve end users in Minnesota and Arizona with an array of technology needs and solutions including the following:
- Notifier’s full line of fire alarm control panels with advanced smoke sensing technology.
- Notifier’s integrated systems platforms which unite Notifier systems with other security, card access, and CCTV systems as well as any fire alarm control panels over a single network.
- Network interface modules, network control annunciators, Intelligent graphical fire alarm systems, centralized or distributed commands and controls, and fire command centers.
- Fire alarm peripheral devices for use with Notifier fire alarm systems, including: intelligent sensors and control points, conventional initiating devices, and notification appliances.
- Fire system accessories such as printers, remote annunciators, auxiliary power supplies, battery chargers, and relays.
- Gas detection: Notifier’s line of fixed, standalone or network gas detection systems, as well as portable and personal gas detectors for a wide range of applications.
LVC operates nationally with regional offices in northern and southeast Minnesota, western Wisconsin and Phoenix, Ariz. With technicians that are factory and NICET certified, the company serves clients both locally and nationally in many vertical markets across multiple construction sectors.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!