2022 IoT/Connected Product Award Winners Announced at Total Tech Summit
The IoT/Connected Product Awards helps integration companies identify the IoT devices they need to recommend and install.
ORLANDO — At Total Tech Summit 2022, Jason Knott, chief content officer for Emerald’s connected brands, announced the winners of the IoT/Connected Product Awards 2022.
“Internet-enabled electronic devices and systems are flooding the marketplace, and security is no exception. In fact, often security — both physical in the form of networked centralized hubs and satellite components and logical in the form of cybersecurity — is at the very heart of the IoT revolution. This awards program is unique and exciting in that it salutes those products that are taking the convergence of connected physical and logical security to the next level,” said Scott Goldfine, Editor-in-Chief of Security Sales & Integration.
The winners of the commercial category are:
- Access Control: Genetec — Genetec Enclosure Management powered Cloud Link Roadrunner
- AV Collaboration: Biamp — Parlé VBC 2500 all-in-one conferencing bar
- Fire/Intrusion: Alula — BAT-Fire
- Video Surveillance: Axis Communications — AXIS M4308-PLE Panoramic Camera
- Miscellaneous: IPVideo Corp. — HALO IoT Smart Sensor 3C
Winners in the residential category are:
- Home Enhancement: Crestron — Crestron Home
- Lighting: Crestron — Crestron LED Light Fixtures
- Network Communication: Google Nest — Nest Wi-Fi Pro
- Physical Security/Access Control: Doorbird — A1121
- Physical Security/Surveillance: Nest Doorbell (Second Generation)
IoT/Connected Product Awards entries were judged by a diverse panel of industry professionals, including prosumers, editors, consultants and integrators in the IT, security, commercial A/V, and home automation fields.
Total Tech Summit co-locates CE Pro Summit, Commercial Integrator Summit and Security Sales & Integration Summit. The event thus drives noteworthy progress in the custom, commercial and security integration industries.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!