AvantGuard Named TMA 2022 Monitoring Center of the Year
AvantGuard was awarded during a virtual ceremony as part of the TMA Monitoring Center Excellence Awards.
OGDEN, Utah — AvantGuard Monitoring Centers has been awarded as ‘The Monitoring Center of the Year’ in the Enterprise Central Station category from The Monitoring Association (TMA).
This achievement recognizes the dedication and effort put forth by AvantGuard’s entire team to build a company with a powerful culture centered around innovation and service, according to the company.
“We are honored to be recognized as The Central Station of the Year by TMA. The depth of experience on our leadership team and throughout all of the organization with focus on our ‘We Care FIRST’ culture has allowed us to be leaders in service and innovation and helps our team bring their best self to work each day,” says Justin Bailey, president of AvantGuard.
AvantGuard says it experienced a tremendous amount of growth in 2021 and lists the following accomplishments:
- Grew subscriber base from 850,000 to nearly 1.2 million subscribers.
- Launched the new My.AG platform and MLS reporting tool to help dealers better manage their business.
- Celebrated the grand opening of its third monitoring center in Cedar City, Utah.
- Welcomed new CEO, Steve Richards, in March of 2021, along with VP of Operations, Ray Refuerzo, and VP of Software Engineering, Bo Denkers to leadership team.
- Implemented “cutting-edge” AI-based automated voice assistant and AG Chat platforms to handle over 800,000 non-urgent signals such as test reminders, low battery or power loss signals, system troubles, and more.
AvantGuard says it is grateful to TMA for this recognition and expresses gratitude to its entire team for creating an amazing company culture and to its dealers for their partnership and continued support.
The award is part of TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards, which recognize any FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL or UL-listed monitoring center (TMA members) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!