Exec Interview: Inside Interface Systems’ Intelligence
Interface leadership explains how the company improves security, streamlines connectivity and optimizes operations to maximize ROI for the nation’s top brands in the latest Security Speaking podcast.
Amid a pandemic-stunted landscape, Interface Security’s RMR-centric approach helped the business grow 37% and attract $60 million of equity financing in 2021.
Founded more than a quarter-century ago and headquartered within the St. Louis metro area, Interface is a leading, complete nationwide provider of recurring revenue-based managed security, network connectivity, unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises.
To get insights into the thriving integrator’s success, SSI Editor-in-Chief Scott Goldfine spoke with newly appointed CEO Brent Duncan, Senior Vice President of Marketing Sunita Mani and Senior Vice President of Enterprise Security Sean Foley.
The execs tackle a number of questions, including:
- How the pandemic impacted and affected customer relationships
- How in-house IT and network expertise serves customers
- Specific technologies and services implemented as a result of the pandemic
- How its RMR business model helped keep cash flowing during COVID lockdown
- How the company implements artificial intelligence to augment or replace human personnel
- What’s real and what’s not regarding AI
- What growth looks like for 2022
You can watch the full conversation in the latest edition of Security Speaking below, or listen or download it directly from SSI. You can also listen to it via your streaming platform of choice. A condensed version of the discussion can be read here.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.