PDQ Unveils Mobile-Based Interconnected Lock Solution
The new interconnected lock combines the added security of a deadbolt and the easy egress of a lever, according to the company.
LANCASTER, Pa. — PDQ announces the introduction of an interconnected lock to its pdqSMART stand-alone and networked access control device lineups.
The new interconnected lock combines the added security of a deadbolt and the easy egress of a lever, linking them together for simultaneous action, making it well-suited for multi-family, senior living and student housing applications, according to the company.
The new lock expands its smart device portfolio which includes Grade 1 and Grade 2 cylindricals, Grade 1 mortise, heavy duty deadbolt and exit device trim, smart switches, and card readers.
PDQ Interconnected Lock Features
- Mobile-centric Bluetooth access control
- Stand-alone and wireless networked access control devices
- Ideal for retrofits, devices fit standard door prep. Plug-and-play.
- Credentials to meet user preferences: Smartphone, RFID, PIN pad, smart remote, smart watch and key.
- Cloud-hosted software with wireless mobile management
- Scalability for 1,000’s of devices and users (networked version)
- No hard wiring, no control panels, no servers required.
- Free firmware updates.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply