Sandi Stambaugh of TD SYNNEX Talks AI in the Security World
Sandi Stambaugh of TD SYNNEX illuminates what AI means in the security space and what it means for TD SYNNEX and its partners.
In an exclusive interview with Security Sales & Integration, Sandi Stambaugh of TD SYNNEX chats about artificial intelligence and security. Stambaugh serves as senior vice president, vendor management, with the venerable global distributor and solutions aggregator.
During her conversation with Dan Ferrisi, group editor of commercial and security for Emerald, Stambaugh touches on several key topics that will interest security industry stakeholders.
TD SYNNEX Thought Leadership on AI and Security
Ferrisi and Stambaugh discuss each of the following:
- Today, it seems as though everything ties into AI. In fact, it’s something of a buzzword. Stambaugh explains what AI means in the security space and what it means for TD SYNNEX and its partners.
- Stambaugh underscores how TD SYNNEX connects with vendor partners that are innovating solutions that leverage advancements in this technology. She provides some examples of exactly that.
- Stambaugh and Ferrisi discuss their perception of AI as a dramatic and exponential elevator of what, just a few years ago, we would consider “smart” technologies. Today, however, they can look downright primitive.
- They also touch on the lamentable fact that some end users see consumer-grade security, including video cameras, and sometimes think they can simply install those things at a fraction of the cost. Stambaugh compellingly explains the distinction between security products that one might see advertised on TV and commercial-grade security products that are truly scalable to enterprise users.
- It’s an indisputable fact that today’s security solutions involve multiple layers and technologies. And, importantly, all of them must work seamlessly together and in harmony. Stambaugh illuminates how TD SYNNEX works with its partners to achieve complete solutions that are engineered to work together.
Finally, at the conclusion of the interview, Stambaugh provides information about how channel partners with questions can reach out and connect with the company.
Would you like to watch the complete interview between Dan Ferrisi and Sandi Stambaugh of TD SYNNEX, discussing the intersection of AI and security? Of course, we encourage you to check out the embedded video below.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!